Microids and developer Pendulo Studios have released a new trailer for their upcoming Alfred Hitchcock – Vertigo, a game based on the eponymous film. This new trailer introduces the thriller’s main characters along with their motivations and relationships. Watch the new trailer below….
The new trailer for Alfred Hitchcock – Vertigo introduces Ed Miller, a survivor of a catastrophic car accident that is suffering from vertigo. Ed is convinced he lost his wife and daughter in the accident and so starts taking therapy to come to terms with it. Psychiatrist, Doctor Julia Lomas, (also introduced in the new trailer) will have to work against Ed’s reluctance to explore deep into his memory for the truth.
There will also be ample opportunities to follow the Cerro Lake’s sheriff’s investigation as he attempts to solve the mystery.
- An original story about obsession, memory, manipulation and madness, inspired by Alfred Hitchcock’s masterpiece, Vertigo.
- Live a powerful narrative experience that pays tribute to the visual and storytelling techniques of Hitchcock.
- Investigate the incident through the vision of three characters: each has a different story to tell.
- Explore several timelines to cross-check the events and separate reality from Ed’s deceptive memories.
Alfred Hitchcock – Vertigo will release on PC on 16th December and on consoles in 2022. PC pre-orders include Faye and Petronius the cat avatars as pre-order bonuses.
There will also be a Digital Deluxe Edition released, featuring:
- A digital artbook.
- Steam avatars of Ed, Julia and Nick.
- In-game filters.