Kalypso Media and developer Frima Studio will be releasing their dark fantasy strategy RPG Disciples: Liberation on Xbox One, Series X/S, PS4, PS5 and PC on 21st October. A new trailer can be seen below showing the game in all its gory glory…
Disciples: Liberation is a new beginning for the franchise that will allow players to explore more of the dark fantasy world that the series is set in. There’s an assortment of factions to interact with, including a human empire tinged by religious extremism and a undead army lead by a mad queen. Players will be able to build up an army, forge alliances with factions, trade resources, attempt literally hundreds of unique quests and fight many a foul beast in intricate turn-based combat.
Whatever choice is made by the player will have consequences and these will vary depending on decisions and political alignments.
- More than 80 hours of play in a single-player campaign with more than 270 quests and 5 unique endings.
- Explore a war-torn world with 4 diverse environments – from luscious woodlands to fiery volcanic plains and icy tundra.
- Join forces with 4 in-game factions including elven clans and undead hordes, each with their own motivations.
- Pick from 4 uniquely skilled classes and recruit others to take up arms for your cause.
- Build a base and take on quests for precious resources.
- Recruit 50+ units and build an army best suited to your play style.
- Challenge horrific monsters and beasts, each requiring a unique strategy.
- Let your decisions guide your fate and directly influence what sort of leader you become.
- Fight your friends in 2-player online skirmishes.
Disciples: Liberation launches on 21st October on PC and consoles. Pre-orders for PC are available now on Steam, Epic Games Store and the Kalypso Store.