Team17 and BKOM Studios have announced they will be releasing their dystopian adventure Sunday Gold on Steam for PC on 13th September. The developers have also released a free-to-play prologue on Steam to give you a taster of what’s to come. Sunday Gold features a combination of classic point and click adventure gameplay with escape-room style puzzles and turn-based combat set in an atmospheric crime ridden future London. Watch the new trailer below…
Sunday Gold follows three different characters, ‘Vengeful Ex-Con’ Frank, ‘Activist’ Sally and Gavin ‘Disgruntled Ex-Employee’, as they take on the mysterious billionaire CEO Kenny Hogan in a crime-ridden 2070s London. Each of the three characters have their own talents and skills, such as lock picking, computer hacking and more physical abilities, and players will be able to switch between each one to help them progress through the various puzzles.
This upcoming title combines a stylish comic book style art and animation inspired by a visual concept developed by artists at VOLTA with deviously designed puzzles and intricate turn-based combat.
- An atmospheric dystopian London awaits those who want to explore the seedy underbelly of the city’s corrupt elite.
- Comic book inspired combat, specific skills, attacks and talent trees plus plenty of stolen items that can be used to make combat that bit more interesting.
- Explore each room and use each character to solve a combination of observation, deduction and inventory puzzles. Seek clues, hack computers and even break through a door.
- 2070’s London isn’t a cakewalk, face dead bodies, cybernetic dogs and completely psycho billionaires.
- The three characters make strange bedfellows but will need each other’s skills if they are to complete their mission.
Sunday Gold arrives on Steam for PC on 13th September. Try the free-to-play prologue (also on Steam) now.