Com2uS Holdings and Skybound Entertainment have announced their all-new collection RPG set in the post-apocalyptic The Walking Dead universe, The Walking Dead: All Stars, will be arriving on Google Play and the Apple App Store soon.
With The Walking Dead: All Stars enter the world overrun by Walkers, a world of death and the ever lasting fight for survival through a new and evolving storyline. As a survivor in The Walking Dead universe players will need to recruit survivors, find allies and fight both Walkers and other players to earn resources and develop their very own settlement.
Players will get the opportunity to meet iconic characters from the franchise, including Rick and Carl Grimes, Glenn, Ezekiel (along with his loyal tiger Shiva) and many more. These fan favourite characters can be recruited by players and help develop their settlements.
The Walking Dead: All Stars features:
- A new and evolving storyline set in a post-apocalyptic version of Buffalo, New York.
- Meet and recruit iconic characters from The Walking Dead franchise, each with their unique comic book-style illustrations.
- Players will explore the apocalyptic landscape through a variety of story driven modes and regular in-game events and battle against Walkers and gather resources.
- A fight for survival as players take on increasingly challenging missions but with the ability to control their destiny by allowing them to enlist the help of survivors.
- The biggest threat in The Walking Dead universe isn’t the Walkers but other survivors. Take on other players in PvP mode to earn beneficial rewards.
As an extra for The Walking Dead fans, an exclusive font, ‘Survivor’s Font, featuring a distressed appearance that marks the will of the survivors to rebuild is available on the game’s homepage.
Look out for The Walking Dead: All Stars arriving soon on Google Play and the App Store.