To celebrate the release of the Marvel sequel Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania this Friday, LEGO has revealed the upcoming (Gi)Ant-Man Construction Figure (76256) which also comes with a Wasp microfigure. The set goes on sale on May 1st, priced at $29.99/£29.99; check out the promotional images here…
Put the star of Marvel Studios’ Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania into the hands of kids aged 8+ with the LEGO® Marvel Ant-Man Construction Figure (76256). Standing over 9.5 in. (24 cm) tall, this fully jointed, buildable toy lets kids take Marvel movie action wherever they go.
The fully articulated Ant-Man Construction Figure also comes with a microfigure of The Wasp, the Super Hero’s companion in the movie, who attaches to Ant-Man’s arm. When they’re not engaged in exciting adventures together, the authentically detailed figures look great on display. For added digital fun, kids can download the LEGO Builder app and step into a new world where they can zoom and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track their building progress.
- Treat Ant-Man movie fans – Put the star of Marvel Studios’ Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania into kids’ hands with this LEGO® Marvel Ant-Man Construction Figure (76256)
- A Marvel Super Hero of their own – Kids assemble the 289 pieces to create a fully jointed, movie-accurate Ant-Man Construction Figure. The set also includes a microfigure of The Wasp
- Endless hands-on adventures – All parts of the buildable Ant-Man are articulated, so kids can move, position and pose the figure just like the real thing
- Gift for kids – Give this hands-on play figure to a young Super Hero aged 8 and up as a birthday, holiday or just-because treat
- Go-anywhere fun – Standing over 9.5 in. (24 cm) tall, the flexible figure is both sizable and conveniently portable
In Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania, Super-Hero partners Scott Lang (Paul Rudd) and Hope Van Dyne (Evangeline Lilly) return to continue their adventures as Ant-Man and the Wasp. Together, with Hope’s parents Hank Pym (Michael Douglas) and Janet Van Dyne (Michelle Pfeiffer), the family finds themselves exploring the Quantum Realm, interacting with strange new creatures and embarking on an adventure that will push them beyond the limits of what they thought was possible.
Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania sees Peyton Reed returning to the director’s chair for the third time and stars Paul Rudd (Scott Lang/Ant-Man), Evangeline Lilly (Hope Van Dyne/The Wasp), Michael Douglas (Hank Pym), Michelle Pfeiffer (Janet Van Dyne), Randall Park (Jimmy Woo), Corey Stoll (Darren Cross/Yellowjacket), Kathryn Newton (Cassie Lang), Jonathan Majors (Kang the Conqueror), Bill Murray (Krylar), and William Jackson Harper.