Toplitz Productions have released a new trailer for their upcoming survival adventure Serum. This latest trailer looks at some of the strange and extremely dangerous creatures that will be able to kill the player if they aren’t careful. Watch this new trailer below….
In Serum the world is in a right mess with destruction as far as the eye can see and disturbingly mutated creatures everywhere. A toxic fog lingers over the apocalyptic wasteland obscuring the dangers that lay in wait but it is up to players to survive in this world. Players will need to brave the fog and monsters to explore the fog enshrouded environment and seek out resources that they can use to brew the mysterious Serum, technology and more.
Serum will make players seek out safe shelter, explore the biomes and find clues that will unravel the mystery of the Serum, but don’t forget to create new tools, traps and weapons that will help farm and hunt. Players will need to expand their safe zone, fight a variety of mutations and defy the hostile environment.
- Gather Serum from animals and plants and experiment with dozens of combinations.
- Clash with a variety of creatures using a wide range of ranged and melee weapons and traps.
- Gather, hunt and farm.
- Manage health, stamina and Serum side effects.
- Survive alone or with a friend in online co-op.
- A hostile environment made beautiful using Unreal Engine 5.
Serum will release later this year. In the meantime, download the demo from Steam while the Steam Next Festival is on.