Top Hat Studios and developer Casper Croes’ Alisa: Developer’s Cut is available on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 and the Xbox family of consoles. A launch trailer for this throwback to the days of low-poly graphics can be seen below….
Take a trip back to the good old days of low polygon animations, pre-rendered backgrounds and fixed camera angles with Alisa: Developer’s Cut and take the role of Elite Royal Agent Alisa as she pursues a notorious thief. When Alisa finds herself whisked away to an old Victorian style mansion she finds it haunted by strange mechanised, murderous dolls. Can you help Alisa escape the mansion with her humanity and sanity intact?
Alisa: Developer’s Cut features:
- Classic survival horror gameplay
- Created with Unity 5 for real pre-rendered backgrounds and authentic low-poly models presented in fabulous 480p
- Currency, items and outfits providing unique player stats boosts
- Weapon load-outs, with a wide range of melee and ranged weapons, including blunderbuss and SMGs
- A large variety of enemies and locations with plenty of surprises
- Choice between modern or classic tank-controls movement styles
- A weird sense of humour
- A nostalgic trip to the late 1990s, right down to the voice acting
- All the updates and content previously released for the PC version
Alisa: Developer’s Cut is available now on Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4 & 5 and the Xbox family of systems.