Unless otherwise stated, these terms and conditions apply to all competitions on Flickering Myth…
1. All entrants must be over 18 years of age and a resident of the United Kingdom (unless otherwise stated).
2. Entrants must supply their name and email address. Flickering Myth accepts no responsibility for errors or inaccuracies made by entrants. By entering the competition, you agree to have your name publicised on social media as a winner should you be successful.
3. All entries must be made using the RaffleCopter system. Duplicate entries are permitted using the methods specified in the RaffleCopter unit.
4. Winners will be selected at random from all correct entries. If you win a competition you will be notified by email after the closing date as stated on the competition page. You will have 14 days from the date of the email to supply your postal address, or the prize will be deemed forfeit. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Competitions are not open to writers of Flickering Myth, nor any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition, or their direct family members.
6. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize except by us in accordance with clause 7.
7. Flickering Myth reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage in the event of circumstances arising outside of our control. If a competition is cancelled after the closing date due to unforeseen circumstances, we will use our reasonable endeavours to offer an alternative prize of equal value. If we offer you an alternative prize but you do not accept it, you shall have no claim against us.
8. We will not pass any of your private information on to any third parties, except for the purposes of supplying prizes to winners. Only winning entries will be contacted. All losing entries and associated data will be deleted once the competition has been drawn, and winners’ details and data will be deleted once the prize has been received.
9. Flickering Myth takes no responsibility for any prizes that are damaged, late, lost/stolen or otherwise affected by matters outside of our control.
10. The promoter of the competition will be specified on the individual competition page.
12. By entering the competition, it is assumed that you have read these terms and conditions and that you agree to them.