Fans of the simulator/ management genre of games should take a look at the latest trailer for Academia: School Simulator as it prepares to come to Steam Early Access on the 8th September. From designing the school to it’s construction, hiring of staff and managing the needs of pupils, everything is here for budding headteachers. Watch the Early Access trailer below…
If you have watched the trailer you will be forgiven for thinking that Academia: School Simulator looks very familiar as has been created by the artist from Prison Architect and the people at Squeaky Wheel, creators of Political Animals.
In Academia: School Simulator players will construct the school of their dreams, hire a variety of staff from teachers to caretakers and watch the pupils as they come flooding in the doors to learn, love and, should you wish, to fail.
Academia: School Simulator features:
- Complex Pupils: Pupil’s motivation to learn is driven by a variety of needs, including hygiene, hunger and discipline.
- Varied Faculty : Staff will come with a variety of different skills, teaching styles and motivations.
- Numerous Facilities : Build everything a modern school needs including canteens, clinics, computer labs and more.
- Micromanage your finances to provide the best for the school or provide for it on a shoestring budget.
- Customise your school seal and motto to make a school that is truly your own.
- Two game modes : Normal mode requires you to balance your budget and provide the best education that you can with your money, while sandbox lets you go utopian with unlimited money!
Academia: School Simulator will ring the bell for the first lesson on the 8th September.