Surfing fans can put away their boards for the winter as Wired Productions announce the arrival of Surf World Series throughout selected retailers for the Playstation 4. To celebrate the launch, Wired Productions have released a new trailer which you can watch below.
Players will take to the waves in a series of rad/gnarly (insert preferred surfing term here) arcade surfing challenges across some of the world’s most iconic shorelines including Bell’s Beach, Australia and Waimea Bay, Hawaii.
Surf World Series will feature:
- Increasingly difficult tricks to learn, from kickflips and cutbacks to landing massive aerials and navigating treacherous tubes.
- Perform surfing’s most intense tricks, including the Superman, Sushi Roll and many more!
- A whopping 44 single player challenges to test your skills.
- Online multiplayer that allows players to compete online against 15 other players across 3 different online game modes.
- A variety of weather conditions with matching waves and visual aesthetics that allow you to enjoy surfing at any time of the day whether it be afternoon, evening or night.
- Design your own signature surfer with 6 playable characters plus rank up to unlock thousands of customisations to define your own unique style.
PS4 gamers can get their hands on Surf World Series now at retailers.