If you are into games on the go then you may be interested to hear that Thumbage and Glohow have announced that their galactic sci-fi stratgey game, Interplanet: The Galactic War, is now available on Android and iOS devices. This space strategy title will see players build up their fleet of ships to explore and conquer the galaxy.
Far in the future a crisis has spurred humanity to leave Earth and venture into space with the help of the alien Anxo Alliance. The Anxo Alliance seeks peace and galactic balance but humanity see expansion of their territory as their means to their survival.
In Interplanet players will take on others around the world in raids for resources. Bases will need to be constructed and upgraded and build up their own fleet of ships to take on opponents.
- raid other space bases for resources.
- Protect your space base from raiders with a variety of turrets and mines
- Upgrade your space ships and train your captains.
- Fine tune the space ships with a variety of parts.
- Plan combat strategies with near unlimited combinations of ships and captains.
- Create or join a guild with your friends to receive bigger rewards.
- Explore the galaxy and set up colonies on a resource rich planet.
- Conquer new planets with your Guild Members to mine new resources.
Interplanet: The Galactic War is available now on Android and iOS.