Paradox Interactive and Haemimont Games have announced that Surviving Mars, their management strategy game that takes players to the Red Planet and challenges them to survive the hostile environment and build a colony, is available now on Xbox One, Playstation 4 and PC. A trailer has been been released to celebrate the launch and we have this for you below…
In Surviving Mars players will travel to plan and build a new and successful colony although ensuring their own survival should be the first priority. Mars’ environment is a hostile one and resources are in short supply, however, players will start off with supply drops from Earth to ensure they have the chance to get a foothold. Players will be able to control every aspect of the development of the colony, from the first Mars rovers to the construction of suitable long term habitats. Ensuring the survival and sanity of the colonists will be a priority as each and every one of them are vital to the mission.
The game features:
- Players will plan and build the basic necessities for life to ensure a smart, functional colony.
- Individually simulated colonists with their own problems and strengths that influence other colonists. Create a variety of different societies.
- Inspired by the classic sci-fi of Asimov and Clarke, there are plenty of secrets to discover in Surviving Mars holds many secrets.
- Surviving Mars includes native 4K support on both the Xbox One X and the PlayStation 4 Pro.
- Built in modding tools allow community creators to truly customize the red planet.
Surviving Mars is available now for Xbox One, Playstation 4 and Windows, Linux and Mac systems.