Indie developer Weird and Wry have announced the full release of The Spatials: Galactology on Steam. This brand new simulation game is a reimagining of The Spatials and has been made larger and more rewarding. The game will provide mod support and full Steam Workshop compatibility. To learn more about the game watch the trailer we have for you below…
In The Spatials: Galactology a 5,000 year old cat is leading a revolution and bringing the Federation to its knees. Cults are emerging and flourishing and the worst chef of all time is a TV superstar and it is a tumultuous time for the galaxy. Players will need to settle on a planet in the outer reaches of the universe and build up their own holiday hotspot.
The Spatials: Galactology features:
- Build your colony up, hire staff and create robots.
- Create spaceships to explore the galaxy.
- Forge trade links and defend your allies from enemies.
- Earn in-game cash and trade with other civilisations to earn even more.
- Detailed simulation featuring many systems including invasions, spies, space monsters, medical emergencies and malfunctions.
- A variety of random events.
- A selection of weird and wonderful alien species.
“The Spatials: Galactology realizes the full potential of the original game. When we released The Spatials, we knew that it was a young star ready to go supernova. With some time and effort on our part, The Spatials has expanded into a whole new game; we now have three more alien civilizations, colonies that can be built on planets, Steam Workshop support for awesome new mods, and even a hotel system. If you’re into simulation – or just wish you could build your very own intergalactic business – The Spatials: Galactology will give you all the strategic thrills (and tongue-in-cheek humor) you can handle.” said Carlos Carrasco (Co-Founder & Programmer, Weird & Wry).
The Spatials: Galactology can be purchased from Steam here.