If you’re stuck for a challenging puzzler then you will possibly want to check out Trykon Studios’ hardcore puzzler Omnicube which will be arriving on Steam, itch.io and the Windows Store on the 31st May.
Trykon Studios’ new puzzler takes players to the depths of space in order to help the all knowing Omnicube restore its failing memory by solving a series of colour coded puzzles. Sixty challenging levels will see players having to put the Omnicube’s memory back to full capacity by managing the position of each of the memory blocks but be careful not to get caught by any obstacles such as trap doors and death pits. Should a puzzle become a bit too challenging, the Omnicube himself will step in and provide hints to get you moving again.
- Immerse yourself in 60 challenging logic puzzles.
- Overcome myriad obstacles (including death pits!) and use objects like bombs to your advantage.
- Meet the all-seeing, all-knowing Omnicube, which is happy to offer some helpful (and not-so-helpful) hints along the way.
- Replay and master individual levels for one, two, and three-star scores.
- Maneuver your cubes through crowded levels – or avoid the abyss in open-space environments!
Omnicube will be available on Steam, itch.io and the Windows Store on the 31st May.