Update ea.0.7.38 is available now for Evil Bite’s Wild West city builder game Depraved. This latest update brings options for bandits, aggressive animals and new difficulty levels plus improvements and bug fixes. What more could any desperado want?
The full list of additions and changes with the latest update for Depraved include:
- Butcher now has a work area.
- Undertaker and cemetery is already available with 12 pioneers.
- You can now sell weapons.
- Church is now required for settlers not for pioneers.
- Notifications do not disappear in pause mode anymore.
- Right Click on the work area button resets the current area.
- With reseted work area, the lawman roam the entire city.
- New: Difficulties (Changeable at start and while the game is running in the gameplay settings).
- New: Aggressive animals option (Changeable at start and while the game is running in the gameplay settings).
- New: Bandits option (Changeable at start and while the game is running in the gameplay settings).
- Bugfix: Laborers ignore transports to the saloon.
- Bugfix: Transports routes causes save loop.
- Bugfix: Gunslinger doesn’t move out.
- Bugfix: Missing translations.
- Bugfix: Production pause on mines didn’t work.
Depraved is a city builder game with survival aspects, settled in the Wild West. Build towns and establish important outposts to supply your residents with food and other raw materials. Resist the seasons, dangerous animals, and bandits and conquer the Wild West.
Depraved is available now on Steam Early Access.