Saber Interactive and Focus Home Interactive have announced that they will be joining forces to bring four-player co-op multiplayer game World War Z to consoles next year. Inspired by Paramount Pictures’ blockbuster action film, World War Z will take players on a zombie packed journey around the world. A new trailer has been released showcasing the six character classes that will be available to take on the dead. Watch this trailer below…
World War Z will take players on a journey around the world to face off against hundreds of fast moving, bloodthirsty zombies. Players will have access to six playable classes each bringing a unique playstyle and different abilities to the fight for survival. These classes are:
- Gunslinger – This class will come fully loaded with weapons that cause huge damage and some ammo boosting perks.
- Hellraiser – Throw enough explosives and it’s going to make a dent in any undead horde. This class comes equipped with enough C4 to ensure effective crowd control.
- Slasher – This character is ideal for those who want to get into the thick of combat with their trusty blade. Slashers have perks that increase melee damage while their armed tasers delivers stunning results.
- Medic – Medics can heal teammates from a distance with a Stim Pistol and have abilities to ensure they, and their teammates don’t become one of the undead.
- Fixer – Starts out with an explosive ammo case and several teammate ammo-restoring perks.
- Exterminator – When pests become too much of a nuisance we get the exterminator out. This class is armed with Molotov cocktails and increased fire damage.
By working with teammates players can dismember and demolish the undead menace using deadly weapons, explosives, turrets, traps and barricades.
World War Z will be available on PC and consoles in 2019.