If you’re a fan of Jonathan Cheban, the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star well known for his appetite for sweet tasty deserts, then you may want to check out the new match 3 puzzle game from Atari, Foodgod’s Food Truck Frenzy. The game is available on Android and iOS devices and is fun food themed puzzler based on Atari’s 1983 classic Food Fight.
In Foodgod’s Food Truck Frenzy players are challenged to create their best looking dishes in order to build their empire.
- Player versus Player (PvP): Battle against other players to grow your food truck empire and unlock lots of new content including kingdoms, trucks and seasonings.
- Single Player: Travel the globe and solve puzzles.
- Dominate different cooking kingdoms including Pasta and Red Sauce Kingdom, Cupcake Kingdom, Burger Kingdom, Milk Shake Falls, and more.
- Match ingredients from the main food groups – dairy, grains, proteins, sweets and vegetables to create special dishes.
- Choose from a wide variety of different recipes, trucks and costumes to perfect your loadout.
- Upgrade and evolve your Food Truck by collecting Coins, Diamonds and ingredients.
“We are very excited to revive an Atari arcade classic today with the release of Foodgod’s Food Truck Frenzy,” said Fred Chesnais, Chief Executive Officer, Atari. “Foodgod’s Food Truck Frenzy is a second serving of Foodgod’s unique and entertaining brand paired with a beloved Atari IP. We couldn’t think of anyone more fitting than Jonathan, the Foodgod himself, to bring this classic back for hungry Atari fans and foodies!”
“The kitchen is a battlefield, and it’s been a wonderful experience working with Atari to bring that idea to life in Foodgod’s Food Truck Frenzy,” said the Foodgod, Jonathan Cheban. “Gamers worldwide will become elite mobile chefs, and I can’t wait to play with and against them!”
Foodgod’s Food Truck Frenzy is available now on Android and iOS devices.