The world of Total War: Warhammer II will see fur and scales flying this month as Lizardmen take on the evil Skaven in a brand new DLC. The Prophet & The Warlock will be released on 17th April and pit Sotek’s most devout prophet against the Warlock Engineer Ikit Claw.
In this latest DLC the most devoted prophet of the great Serpent-God Sotek, Tehenhauin, is determined to make the foul Skaven pay for the lives taken by their warped plagues. Tehenhauin has gathered his fellow Red Crested Skinks to ensure that the temple city altars run red with Skaven blood. However, the notorious engineer Ikit Claw senses a great deposit of the coveted Warpstone under the lush Lustrian jungles, and using his Forbidden Workshop will be able to create twisted and ingenious weapons with which to cause total devastation.
The new campaign DLC will feature:
- Two powerful new Legendary Lords who come with legendary items, new skill trees and their own quest chains.
- Take control of Clan Skryre (Skaven) or the Cult of Sotek (Lizardmen) with unique new campaign mechanics.
- Two new additional Lord types to use in battle.
- Nine new battlefield units and variants including the Ratling Gun Weapons Teams and the fearsome Ripperdactyls.
- Cause completet devastation with the Clan Skryre Doomrocket or summon an aspect of Sotek himself into battle with the ‘Great Invocation of Sotek’.
- New Regiments of Renown to unlock, recruit and battle with.
The Prophet & The Warlock arrives on 17th April on Windows PC and shortly afterwards for Linux and Mac gamers.