505 Games, Re-Logic and developer Pipeworks Studios has announced the release of the Nintendo Switch edition of the 2D action-adventure game Terraria into retail stores across Europe and Oceania. This pixel perfect adventure is jam packed with all the popular features and content from the previous PC and console update.
The Nintendo Switch edition of the side-scrolling adventure puts the world of Terraria at players fingertips as they fight for survival and let their creativity run wild.
Terraria on the Switch has been enhanced to take advantage of the much loved features of Nintendo’s latest console. Terraria’s features and new enhancements include:
- Touch screen support to quickly navigate inventory and assist in building, digging and combat. Although two joy-cons are required per player.
- Up to 8-player online play (Nintendo Switch Online subscription required)
- More than 300 enemies to fight, defeat and loot.
- Over 20 Bosses and Events to encounter.
- Endgame Celestial Invasion Event and the Moonlord final boss encounter.
- Over 20 Biomes and Mini-Biomes to explore from lush forests and barren deserts to the underworld and even the Corruption.
- New Expert Mode designed to provide new challenges with greater rewards.
- Updated crafting with a number of added item options.
- Over 20 NPCs to find, with each providing their own benefits and unique style.
- Over 800 new items to discover, this brings the total item count to more than 3500.
- In-depth building options that allow for amazing feats of architecture.
- Several enhancements to stability, functionality and overall game performance.
Terraria is available now at retailers across the country, priced £24.99.