Square Enix have announced that the action-RPG, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, is being remastered for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, iOS and Android devices releasing on 23rd January 2020. You can watch the release date trailer here…
In Crystal Chronicles, players take on the role of adventurers, known as the Crystal Caravans, who embark on a journey to gather mystical fuel for crystals which protect the world’s settlements from the poisonous vapour called Miasma. The plot focuses on escorting a vessel carrying the crystal’s energy, defending it from enemies and solving puzzles to progress. The game also allows four players to team up and take on foes in an online multiplayer mode.
The new features for Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition include:
- Updated Visuals and Audio – Experience the world of Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles in stunning new ways, with upgraded graphics and audio updates enhancing the magical adventure like never before.
- New Character Voiceovers – Playable heroes come to life with brand-new voiceovers as they cast spells and battle ferocious monsters.
- New Online Multiplayer – Play online with up to three friends to overcome the dangerous monsters and dungeons that fill the world*. No players are left behind, as Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles supports cross-play functionality.
- New Dungeons and Bosses – Challenging new dungeons and bosses have been added to the game, allowing for even more fun and exciting gameplay opportunities.
- New Character Appearances and Items – Stand out with brand-new looks and artefacts to equip and use throughout your magical journey.
Are you looking forward to Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition? Will you be picking up the game on 23rd January? Let us know in the comments below or tweet us @FMyth_Gaming…