Soedesco has announced the release of Truck Driver on the Xbox One and Playstation 4. With this new title players can get a full on-road experience and take up a career behind the wheel of huge lorries. The launch trailer and a trailer showing the future of the game can be seen below….
In Truck Driver players inherit a truck from their father and journey to a new city to start a career as a truck driver. Players will be able to develop into a respected businessman as they work for a variety of different people, including a construction company and a lumberjack. By completing jobs players will gain the trust of their new community.
The game features:
- An assortment of jobs to complete.
- Drive through diverse landscapes and interesting locales.
- Customise the truck with a variety of parts.
- Build stronger relationships with the community.
- A vast open world to explore.
- Steering wheel support.
- A number of interesting stories from different characters.
- Various situations to work through such as provided with the wrong directions or given the wrong cargo.
Bas de Jonge, Marketing Manager at SOEDESCO explains “Being a truck driver involves more than driving from point A to point B. With Truck Driver – as the name implies – the focus is on the driver instead of the truck, including conversations with clients, jobs going different as planned, and maintaining the social aspect of the job”.
Truck Driver is available now on Xbox One and Playstation 4.