NIS America and developer Nihon Falcom have announced they will be releasing The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III on GOG and Steam on 23rd March. This third title in the popular series will take players into a world filled with intrigue and excitement. A new announcement trailer can be seen below…
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III is set just under a year and a half after the Erebonian civil war and much has changed in the land. Since the war, Rean has graduated from Thors Military Academy and has become an instructor at the newly opened Thors Branch Campus. Here, he finds himself in charge of a brand new Class VII and must guide new heroes through an unknown and unsettled future, thanks to the nefarious Ouroboros organisation.
Players will journey through the never-before-seen lands of the recently expanded Erebonian countryside and meet familiar faces as well as lots of new ones as they follow a deep and engaging storyline.
Trails of Cold Steel III features:
- A new region of land to explore with a new squad.
- An immersive storyline with an interactive introduction that allows new players to catch up on events from the previous two titles.
- A refined combat system with the addition of features such as Brave Order and the Break System.
- New exclusive features for PC such as auto-save, customisable high-speed mode and key bindings, and ultrawide screen support.
- Frame rate support up to 240/unlimited FPS.
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III launches on Steam and GOG on 23rd March.