Creative Assembly and Feral Interactive have announced the Mac and Linux release of Mandate of Heaven, the largest and most detailed DLC for Total War: Three Kingdoms. This all new DLC brings lots of new features to Three Kingdoms, including new characters and warlords, more units with brand new abilities and a whole new campaign set around the Yellow Turban Rebellion and Qiang uprising. A new trailer can be seen below that provides more story to the campaign.
With the Mandate of Heaven DLC players will start their campaign in 182CE (or AD to us old-schoolers) and see them fight through the Yellow Turban Rebellion and Qiang uprising. Players will encounter new warlords, including the Zhang brothers and Emperor Ling.
The DLC features:
- Battle through the Yellow Turban Rebellion and Qiang uprising into the Three Kingdoms period.
- New characters and six new playable warlords to encounter.
- Unique new campaign mechanics, events and objectives.
- 40 new battlefield units with brand new unit abilities.
- Fully playable origin stories of legendary characters such as Cao Cao and Liu Bei.
The year is AD 190. China, a great but fractured country, calls out for new leadership. Now is the time to unite it under your rule, forge the next great dynasty, and build a legacy that will last through the ages.
The Mandate of Heaven DLC is available now for Total War: Three Kingdoms on MacOS and Linux, priced £7.99 / $9.99 / €9,99 from the Feral Interactive store.