SMG Studios has announced they will be releasing the classic strategy RISK: Global Domination on Steam on Wednesday 19th February. This PC edition will offer strategy fans full online multiplayer games as well as matchmaking, plus there will be in-app purchases that will open up even more content. A new trailer has been released and can be seen below….
RISK: Global Domination will see players defend their territories, draft troops and launch attacks as they take on friends, family and a multitude of tacticians from around the world thanks to the online Global Domination mode. For those who don’t have internet access there’s also a single player mode.
This timeless strategy features:
• A variety of different game modes available, including Global Domination online, Play Friends online, Single Player and Pass & Play.
• 100% Authentic rules.
• Join or host battles against opponents online.
• Use the game’s Automatch feature to be pitted up against players of similar rank online.
• Play against up to 5 other players/AIs.
• Start with Classic for free.
• Open up 6 more classic and unique maps with a one time premium purchase.
• Additional DLC packs will unlock 40+ more maps.
• 10+ of single player scenarios to fine-tune your skills with across a variety of maps.
• Plenty of custom rules and game modes available, including Capitals, blizzards, fog of war, limited turns, 70% control.
• 5 difficulty AI settings suitable for rookies and veterans.
• Guided tutorial mode and in-game help.
• Critical game stats and achievements.
RISK: Global Domination arrives on Steam for PC this Wednesday.