Get ready for some cute racing excitement as NEXON America release their free-to-play mobile kart racer KartRider Rush+ on Android and iOS devices. This latest title in the KartRider series will feature a huge set of tracks, kart customisations and a range of diverse game modes.
KartRider Rush+ will see players race along more than 50 different tracks in a number of different game modes. Players will have access to 20 karts at launch and there will be a range of customisation options such as decals, plates and skins to make the car fit their own style.
This latest title in the series introduces a Mentorship System that allows players to team up with another player who will help them improve their skills. Skilled players who sign up as mentors will receive mentorship perks and rewards.
KartRider Rush+ features several game modes including:
- Story Mode: Learn about the character’s backstories and gain an introduction to the various game modes.
- Speed Race Mode: Compete against others and use their drifting skills to earn EXP that can unlock more challenging tracks.
- Arcade Mode: Whether playing solo or in teams, players can enjoy additional gameplay options, such as Item Race, Infini-Boost and Lucci Runner.
- Ranked Mode: Players can rank up tiers (Bronze to Living Legend) and earn rewards such as K-Coins to purchase a variety of items in the Shop.
- Time Trial: Beat the clock to become the fastest racer.
KartRider Rush+ is available now on Google Play and the App Store with all players able to claim the pre-registration milestone rewards until 25th May. These rewards will include Skelemech Kart, Slugger Dao Character, Angel Wing Headset, Star Driftmoji and Love Candy Balloon.