SFL Interactive and Maximum Games have announced they will be releasing Street Power Football on the Xbox One, Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC via Steam on the 25th August. With this new footy game players will be able to take to the street for a kick-about, master insane tricks, learn skills and own the opposition.
Street Power Football will provide a fast-paced street football experience that combines creative style with high energy, over-the-top football action. Players will be able to play through six different game modes with plenty of customisable options for adding that personal touch to the team. The game will feature a roster of street football ambassadors and talented global freestylers, including Sean Garnier, Melody Donchet, Liv Cooke, Andrew Henderson, Yoanna Dallier and many more. Plus there’s the chance to experience their signature moves in each stage around the world.
- Create a character and become the protégé of Street Legend Sean Garnier.
- Take on friends locally or online or co-op with them to take on the AI.
- Six game modes – Dance-like Freestyle, 2v2 or 3v3 Street Power matches, Trick Shot, Panna Cage Battles, Elimination and Become the Street King story mode.
- Use signature tricks and stun the competition.
- Customise the appearance of the team with stylish street fashions, tattoos and more.
- Play with some of the best around the world.
- Enjoy a soundtrack featuring tracks from The Black-Eyed Peas, DJ Snake, Snap and Daniel Got Hits.
Street Power Football will arrive on 25th August for PC and consoles. The game is available to pre-order now through retail and will be available to pre-order digitally on the 13th July.