Following the series’ premiere on Disney+ this week, LEGO has unveiled the upcpoming LEGO Star Wars: The Bad Batch Attack Shuttle (75314) set which is available to pre-order now, and goes on sale August 1st priced at $99.99/£89.99; check out the promotional images here…
Kids will love role-playing Clone Force 99 missions with this LEGO® brick-built version of The Bad Batch Attack Shuttle (75314) from Star Wars: The Bad Batch. It features large wings that move up and down for landing and flight modes, 2 spring-loaded shooters and an opening dual LEGO minifigure cockpit and rear cabin with space for 2 LEGO minifigures and weapons storage. Pull up the central dorsal fin to access the interior for easy play.
- Let kids role-play as Bad Batch clones, relive scenes from Star Wars: The Bad Batch and invent their own unique stories with this detailed, LEGO® brick-built Attack Shuttle (75314).
- Includes 5 new-for-August-2021 LEGO® minifigures of Bad Batch clones Tech, Echo, Hunter, Wrecker and Crosshair with assorted weapons and Tech’s buildable backpack, plus a Gonk Droid LEGO figure.
- The buildable shuttle toy has adjustable wings for landing/flight modes, 2 spring-loaded shooters and a dorsal fin that lifts for easy access to the dual LEGO® minifigure cockpit and detailed cabin.
- The cabin has space for 2 minifigures and weapons storage. The set also includes a speeder with 2 stud shooters and another speeder with a clip for a blaster to add to the play possibilities.
- Perfect for fun, everyday play sessions alone or with friends, this building toy makes the best birthday present, holiday gift or special reward for creative kids aged 9 and up.
- The Bad Batch Attack Shuttle measures over 7 in. (20 cm) high, 10 in. (25 cm) long and 5 in. (13 cm) wide with the wings folded up and looks great displayed between playtime adventures.
Thinking of buying this buildable 969-piece playset for a Star Wars™ fan who is a LEGO® beginner? No worries. It comes with easy-to-follow instructions so they can build with confidence.
“Star Wars: The Bad Batch” follows the elite and experimental clones of the Bad Batch (first introduced in “The Clone Wars”) as they find their way in a rapidly changing galaxy in the immediate aftermath of the Clone War. Members of Bad Batch—a unique squad of clones who vary genetically from their brothers in the Clone Army—each possess a singular exceptional skill that makes them extraordinarily effective soldiers and a formidable crew.
“Star Wars: The Bad Batch” is executive produced by Dave Filoni (“The Mandalorian,” “Star Wars: The Clone Wars”), Athena Portillo (“Star Wars: The Clone Wars,” “Star Wars Rebels”), Brad Rau (“Star Wars Rebels,” “Star Wars Resistance”) and Jennifer Corbett (“Star Wars Resistance,” “NCIS”) with Carrie Beck (“The Mandalorian,” “Star Wars Rebels”) as co-executive producer and Josh Rimes as producer (“Star Wars Resistance”). Rau is also serving as supervising director with Corbett as head writer.