Merge Games and developer Jankenteam have announced the release of Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX on PC and consoles. Complete with new HD graphics, gameplay improvements and animations, players will be able to experience all the levels from the original game, plus some brand new levels as well. Enjoy the launch trailer below….
In this remake of the 1986 original, players will be tasked to kill the evil Janken the Great and rescue the people of Radaxian from his tyrannical reign once and for all.
Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX includes all the levels and classic boss fights that gamers enjoyed in the original game but there’s also been the addition of some brand-new levels that expand the lore surrounding this wonderful character. Players will also get to enjoy the new Boss Rush Mode for those mad enough to want to experience non-stop boss fights. Take on the likes of Gooseka, Chokkina, Parplin and Janken the Great in this challenging new mode.
There’s also a Retro Mode available for those wanting a near original experience, Miracle World DX , this allows players to switch between the new look and the original style at any point during play.
- A recreation of the classic title with striking new art and more fluid controls.
- New game modes include Classic Mode (play the original game like gamers did in the 80s) and Boss Rush Mode available alongside the standard game.
- Brand-new levels that expand the lore of Alex Kidd.
- New and improved boss fight mechanics with more intuitive combat.
- New music tracks plus remastered tracks from the original game.
Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX is available now on Steam, Xbox One, Series X/S, PS4, PS5 and the Nintendo Switch.