LEGO fans will soon be able to get their hands on the LEGO DC Batman Classic TV Series Batman Cowl, with the company announcing that the new 372-piece set – inspired of course by the classic 1960s TV series starring Adam West as the Caped Crusader – will go on sale this October 1st, priced $59.99/£54.99; check out the promotional images here…
Immerse yourself in a rewarding model-making project as you recreate the unforgettable style of the classic Batman TV series. Created with adult fans in mind, LEGO DC Batman Classic TV Series Batman Cowl (76238) is satisfying to build and stunning to display.
- Specially created with adult fans in mind, LEGO DC Batman Classic TV Series Batman Cowl (76238) captures the distinct style of the much-loved TV series.
- This authentic, 372-piece LEGO brick recreation of the iconic Batman™ helmet comes with a sturdy base featuring an attached information plaque.
- Escape the real world and immerse yourself in an absorbing construction project – then enjoy the pleasure and satisfaction of your completed model long after the hands-on work has finished.
- This stunning, buildable display model makes a great birthday present, holiday gift or personal treat for adult Batman™ fans and model-making enthusiasts.
- Measuring over 7 in. (19 cm) high, 3 in. (10 cm) wide and 4 in. (12 cm) deep, this captivating model provides an attractive conversation piece, whether displayed in your home or workplace.
This LEGO brick recreation of the distinctive cowl worn by the famous TV incarnation of the Caped Crusader is sure to attract attention and admiration wherever it is displayed. With an information plaque attached to the sturdy, removable base, this remarkable model will provide great pleasure and satisfaction long after the construction work has finished.