Saber Interactive and Focus Home Interactive have released a new trailer (see below) for the upcoming World War Z: Aftermath. This new trailer shows hordes of zombies, new locations, new melee weapons and more.
When World War Z: Aftermath releases this September, gamers will be able to play with up to three friends against hordes of ravenous zombies in brand new story episodes. Players will be able to use a variety of different weapons, both melee and ranged, to take out hordes of fast running zombies in new regions, including the city of Rome with Vatican City and the snowbound Kamchatka peninsula in Russia.
- New battles in two thrilling new story episodes as players fight to take back Vatican City and Russia’s snowbound Kamchatka region.
- Slaughter zeds with a brutal new melee system featuring two-handed and dual-wield weapons like the sickle, cleaver, fire axe and sledgehammer.
- Experience the heart-pounding immersion of Aftermath’s optional first-person mode.
- Level up eight unique classes, including the new Vanguard class who comes armed with an electrified shield that can plough through hordes of zombies.
- Customise weapons and conquer new daily missions with special modifiers for bonus rewards.
- Aftermath includes all content from World War Z: Game of the Year Edition, including full episodes in New York, Moscow, Marseille, Jerusalem and Tokyo.
- Play with up to four friends or go solo with AI allies to help.
World War Z: Aftermath arrives on Xbox One, Playstation 4 and PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store on 21st September. Pre-orders are available now.