Valentine’s Day hits us in just 2 short weeks and in Atari’s hit mobile RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch the day for lovers is already underway. The new Valentine’s Day update brings lots of new Valentine’s themed content with which to decorate your park. Get lovesick with the new Valentine’s trailer below…
The Valentine’s Day update brings a wealth of new content that will allow players to turn their theme parks into Cupid’s very own love den with the introduction thirty one exclusive Valentine’s cards which include a romantic ride, two shops, a restaurant, three new colors, nine new decorations and an entertainer. There’s even a new skin to adorn all coaster stations and trains.
The latest update will bring:
- A brand new park environment and hub decorated for the special day.
- 31 exclusive cards to collect.
- A romantic new musical score to listen to as you build your park.
- Collect every Valentine decoration before the end of the season to unlock the Valentine fence.
- Level up the Valentine cards for additional revenue and peep boosts.
- A new legendary building, the Lovebird Shop. This new building increases the drop rate for double hearts given by happy peep bubbles.
- A new “UTILITARIANISM!” Scenario that will see players having to attract peeps with only half the park size. Complete this scenario to win up to three new ride skins.
Celebrate the season of love with the Valentine’s Day update, available now, and if you want to spread the love then say hello to us on Twitter @FMyth_Gaming.