A new trailer for the upcoming World War Z videogame has been revealed by Saber Interactive showcasing the fast paced gameplay of Players vs Players vs Zombies. Not only will this four-player co-op pit survivors against other players but also against the hordes of undead that will swarm the map. Watch this gameplay trailer below…
This unique co-op experience will see arenas flooded with zombies throughout the battle causing teams to fight on two fronts. This can result in the tides of battle to turn in an instant if a team falls unlucky. Hundreds of bloodthirsty zombies will be unleashed thanks to Saber’s dynamic Swarm Engine, to provide nail biting action in locations such as New York, Moscow and Jerusalem.
The following multiplayer modes will be available at launch:
- Scavenge Raid: Players will need to race across the map to secure resources in order to win.
- Vaccine Hunt: There’s a vaccine somewhere on the map and players must pick it up and hold it to earn point for the team.
- Swarm Deathmatch: Two teams go head to head in a bloodthirsty battle.
- Swarm Domination: Capture zones to earn points and secure victory for the team.
- King of the Hill: Capture a hill and control it to earn victory points.
World War Z is scheduled to launch on Xbox One, Playstation 4 and PC later this year.
Chat to us on Twitter.