Thanks to popular demand, Zynga will be bringing all new Fast & Furious content to CSR Racing 2. Over the next few months players will be given the chance to use their favorite cars from earlier Fast & Furious collections. Watch the new Fast & Furious trailer below…
During the next few months Zynga will be bringing a series of Fast & Furious themed events to CSR Racing 2. These have been designed to engage current players, as well as draw back previous players and attract new ones. These themed events will feature:
- Extreme races that once more bring Fast & Furious into the world of CSR2
- Play as Fast & Furious characters such as Luke Hobbs, Deckard Shaw and Roman Pearce as they continue the storyline while players compete in themed races – such as the “Shaw’s Pursuit” and “Hobbs’ Heist” challenges – and collect cars from the popular franchise.
- Unlock and upgrade a range of Fast & Furious cars, including the Lamborghini Murciélago, Dodge Challenger SRT Demon, C-West Nissan Skyline GT-R (BNR34) and Veilside Honda S200.
- Race in competitive cups to win legendary cars from the Fast & Furious universe.
- A brand new car from Fast & Furious 6, which will allow players to boost their lineup of popular vehicles.
- Compete against fellow Fast & Furious drivers in thrilling multiplayer action.
- Place Fast & Furious cars in real-world environments for a 360-degree view thanks to CSR2′s next-gen augmented reality experience.
A roadmap of these upcoming events is as follows:
Hobbs Heist – March 21st – April 4th
The Ice Charger March 22nd – April 4th
Ice Charger Cup March 22nd – April 4th
Shaw’s Pursuit April 11th – April 25th
Charging Charger April 12th – April 25th
Charger Cup April 12th – April 25th
Finale – May 25th – June 4th
“The world of Fast & Furious is truly a global phenomenon, with amazing characters and stunning cars that audiences embrace on and off the movie screen,” said Julian Widdows, Vice President of CSR2. “Combining that with the proven, high-speed racing elements of CSR2 allows fans and players to get closer than ever to the heart of the Fast & Furious experience.”
Get ready for the FURIOUS action starting next week on CSR Racing 2. Drive on over to our Twitter @FMyth_Gaming.