Cradle Games and publisher tinyBuild gave announced that their dark sci-fi RPG, Hellpoint, will launch on Xbox One, Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC on 30th July. This RPG will feature an abandoned space station, nightmarish creatures and cosmic gods all wrapped up in a twisted tale. A new trailer has been released showcasing the game’s co-op features, watch this below…
Hellpoint finds players aboard the abandoned Irid Novo space station. Once the pinnacle of human achievement and a beacon of galactic cooperation, the Irid Novo lays abandoned, its interior in ruins and overrun by cruel interdimensional entities that are merely the puppets of the malevolent Cosmic Gods. It’s up to players to explore the station and discover what the Cosmic Gods plans are. What happens is all determined by the player’s actions.
- An occult story blending sci-fi with fantasy horror.
- Set in the atmospheric dark sci-fi setting of the derelict space station of Irid Novo.
- Face nightmarish enemies with a tight and unforgiving combat system.
- The Quantic System plays the role of dungeon master and changes the game world with every death.
- Jump in co-op and PvP multiplayer for those wanting to share the horror with friends.
- Dozens of melee and ranged weapons and armor pieces to suit your playstyle. With each weapon having unique special abilities that unlock the more they are used.
Look out for Hellpoint arriving on PC and consoles on 30th July.