Meridiem Games has announced that a physical edition of Pang Adventures for the Nintendo Switch will arrive on 29th January. This special boxed Buster Edition of the game will include a reversible sleeve, retro styled survival manual, sticker set and new gameplay features while still maintaining the fun, challenge and spirit of the Pang series.
This latest title in the legendary series will see players guide two brothers on a quest around the world to stop a massive alien invasion and their deadly alien bouncing balls. Travel around the world shooting the alien invaders in the balls and save the human race from total annihilation.
A special boxed ‘Buster Edition’ of Pang Adventures will feature:
- 3 different ball bursting game modes including
- Tour Mode: Travel around the globe and fightback the alien forces one location at a time.
- Score Attack: Save the world with only 3 lives and absolutely no continues.
- Panic Mode: Fight through 99 levels of continuous battles and burst alien balls like a legend.
- Local Co-op: Share the adventure in couch co-op feature is available in every game mode. Join friends and family in saving the world.
- Journey through more than 100 levels and travel to places such as Antarctica, Scotland, Death Valley, Bora Bora and more. Each location comes with its own unique tricks and twists!
- A fully upgraded arsenal since the last alien invasion and the brothers will have access to machine guns, flamethrowers, lasers, shurikens and many more.
Pang Adventures Buster Edition will release on Nintendo Switch on 29th January for £24.99/€29.99.