Enno Games has announced that there highly anticipated co-op shooter, tower defence and base-building game, Sky Fleet, is now open for a Steam Playtest. The playtest is open to anyone with a Steam account and will run until 19th April.
In Sky Fleet players will lead a fleet of blimps in defence of their homeland. To defend the homeland against invading drones, fleet commanders will need to team up with other players to gather resources so they can build the ultimate floating city.
Resources are essential for building and upgrading your fleet. Build shield generators to defend your buildings from attack and farms to help gather materials much quicker. Once the fleet is fully developed then it’s time to take the battle to the enemy.
The new features arriving with this latest playtest are:
- Two new ships – Frigate and Destroyer – can be bought at the armory.
- Hotkeys are now available for building structures and more.
- Bug fixes and lots of little improvements!
- New passive abilities:
- Heal Allies: Heals nearby ships and buildings.
- Hollow Point: Bullets cause extra damage.
- Ammo Maker: Generate ammo – and never run out!
- Side Shields: Creates side shields that block bullets.
To take part in the Sky Fleet Steam Playtest visit the game’s Steam page.
Sky Fleet is scheduled to launch later this year.