Konami and indie developer GuruGuru have released their new 2D hack-and-slash Roguevania, GetsuFumaDen: Undying Moon, on Steam Early Access. This early access version of the game features eight levels of the game as well as a port of the original Japanese Famicom game, a digital artbook and the original mini soundtrack, all for just £19.99/$24.99/ €24.99.
GetsuFumaDen: Undying Moon takes players to a dark fantasy world where the gates to Hell have been ripped open allowing the flood of evil demonic spirits to flow into the world and taint it with their evil. Taking the role of clan leader Getsu Fuma, players will journey into the pits of Hell to destroy the evil at its roots. Fortunately, players will have an arsenal of weapons and equipment suitable for all playstyles.
- Brutal boss battles – A reanimated demon lord, a colossal centipede and a five-headed hydra are just some of the monstrous bosses that await.
- Dynamic weapon-based combat – Master a wide range of weapon types including katanas, battle umbrellas and spears.
- Authentic roguelite action – New map layouts and challenges with every attempt. Permanent upgrades and customisable weapons no matter how many times you die.
- Immersive weapon enhancement – Have complete control over the ability to collect, enhance and unlock abilities of main and sub weapons.
- Soul devour power-up system – With every descent collect souls from the fallen and use these to power-up.
- A world with Japanese ukiyo-e art style inspired visuals and vibrant, dynamic 2D animations.
GetsuFumaDen: Undying Moon is available now on Steam Early Access.