It’s Human: Fall Flat’s fifth anniversary and to celebrate, Curve Digital and developer No Brakes Games will be running an exciting Level Design Competition. The competition opens today so fans can submit their most imaginative designs on social media. The best thing is, participants can use any creative medium they want, so they can draw, paint, build from building blocks, craft from plasticine or even write a short description. There’s more details in the trailer below…
It doesn’t matter what creative medium you use, just let your imagination run wild to make a level that will be as fun as possible. Judges will view every entry and consider them carefully and judging them on the amount of imagination that went into each one.
It will probably come as no surprise that the lucky winner will have their level design brought to life as a real level in the PC and console versions of the game but they will also receive Arctis 7 SteelSeries headset and a SteelSeries Qck+ mousepad. There will also be two runners up who will receive a SteelSeries Qck+ mousepad each.
Those wanting to enter the competition must do the following:
- To enter, all of the following actions must be completed on Gleam via the following URL: https://gleam.io/P67iO/hff-level-comp
- Follow Human: Fall Flat on Twitter – https://twitter.com/HumanFallFlat
- Visit https://www.facebook.com/humanfallflat
- Upload an image of the level design
- Link to competition page: https://gleam.io/P67iO/hff-level-comp
The competition is now open and will run until 11pm BST on 12th August 2021. Good luck to you all.