D3 Publisher and developer Lancarse Ltd have announced that they will be releasing their latest rogue-like action title, Ed-0: Zombie Uprising, on Early Access on 4th April. Scheduled to last for six months, this early access phase will allow players to battle their way through 10 hours of core gameplay using a number of different traditional Japanese characters, starting with the Samurai. See the heroes in action in the new trailer below…
Ed-0: Zombie Uprising finds the undead hordes have overrun Japan, and as one of the few remaining heroes it is up to players to fight through the various enemies and face random elements. Heroes can be customised with a variety of weapons and skills to match your playstyle plus there’s the ability to adjust the difficulty level.
There’s a range of undead enemies to fight, ranging from the Japanese zombies to foreign invaders born after the “Zombie Industrial Revolution”.
The early access launch of Ed-0: Zombie Uprising will feature the following:
- 10 hours of intense zombie action in the Edo period, allowing players to fight through three main quests and five side quests.
- Three epic main bosses to defeat.
- Two playable characters to play as straight away with a third coming later in the phase.
- Over 100 different skills and items to use against the undead hordes.
- Every ‘dungeon’ is randomly generated so every run through provides a different challenge.
- Plenty of surprises and unpredictable foes.
- Adjustable levels of difficulty.
Ed-0: Zombie Uprising will release on Early Access for PC on 4th April, priced £19.99/ $19.99 / €19.99.