The LEGO Group is bringing an 80s classic to life with its next adult collector’s set, with the company unveiling the 1872-piece LEGO Back to the Future Time Machine (10300). The set comes with minifigures for Doc Brown and Marty McFly as well as the ability to build one of three versions of the iconic DeLorean from each of the movies, and is available to pre-order now, priced at £149.99/$169.99; check out the promotional images here…
Back to the Future fans, we’ve got the ultimate project for you: the LEGO® Back to the Future Time Machine (10300) model building kit for adults. Indulge your passion for one of the world’s most loved movie trilogies, building 1 of 3 versions of the time-traveling car.
Doc and Marty travelled at 88 miles per hour, but you can take as long as you like building all the impressive details of this set. Authentic features include opening gull-wing doors, tires that fold for flight mode, the light-up flux capacitor, printed dashboard dates and opening bonnet, plus a hoverboard and swappable licence plates. With Doc and Marty minifigures, this model creates a perfect display piece to pay tribute to your favourite movie.
- Build an icon – Spend quality time crafting all the details of this LEGO® Back to the Future Time Machine (10300) with 3 different model versions of the car to choose from
- Build 1 of 3 options – Version 1 includes a lightning rod and plutonium chamber, version 2 features Mr. Fusion and hover conversion, and version 3 has whitewall tyres and a circuit board
- Opening gull doors – Just like in the movies, this model version of the Back to the Future car includes the famous opening gull doors
- Flight mode – The car’s tyres fold down for flight mode. Other details include the light-up flux capacitor, printed dashboard dates and opening bonnet
- Includes 2 minifigures, plus accessories – Spot details from the movies, like Marty’s hoverboard and the OUTATIME licence plate. Comes with Doc and Marty McFly minifigures to add to your display
- A project worth making time for – This Back to the Future car building set is designed especially for adults looking for their next immersive project
- Dimensions – The model measures over 4.5 in. (12 cm) high, 14 in. (35 cm) long and 7.5 in. (19 cm) wide
- A project for adults – This LEGO® set is part of a range of building sets designed for adult building fans who love stunning design, intricate details and elegant architecture
- Quality materials – LEGO® building bricks are manufactured from high-quality materials. They’re consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time: it’s been that way since 1958
- Safety ensured – With LEGO® pieces, safety and quality come first. That’s why they’re rigorously tested, so you can be sure that this model is robust