Unless otherwise stated, these terms and conditions apply to all competitions on Flickering Myth...
1. All entrants must be over 18 years of age and a resident of the United Kingdom (unless otherwise stated).
2. Entrants must supply their name, postal address and email address.
3. Only one entry is permitted per household. Duplicate entries will be disregarded.
4. Winners will be selected at random from all correct entries. If you win a competition you will be notified by email after the closing date as stated on the competition page. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Competitions are not open to writers of Flickering Myth, nor any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition, or their direct family members.
6. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize. Prizes must be taken as stated.
7. Flickering Myth reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage in the event of circumstances arising outside of our control.
8. We will not pass any of your private information on to any third parties, and all private information will be deleted following the judging of the competition.
9. Flickering Myth takes no responsibility for any prizes that are damaged, late, lost/stolen or otherwise affected by matters outside of our control.
10. By entering the competition, it is assumed that you have read these terms and conditions and that you agree to them.