Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare fans can get themselves into the Halloween spirit as Activison and Infinity Ward announce the start of the ‘Willard Wyler’s Halloween Scream‘ limited time event. This event is available now and will run until the 1st November. Those taking part in this scare fest can expect double XP, free Halloween themed goodies, a new zombies mode, the new Carnage map and more. Check out the trailer below to see what awaits…
Willard Wyler’s Halloween Scream event will provide lots of content and loot giveaways including:
- A FREE Halloween themed cosmetic item every Friday, plus one final gift on the 30th October.
- Halloween themed gear and loot, including brand new zombie themed Rig skins – which are available to earn.
- ‘Boss Battle’ mode, Starting on 13th October this new mode allows players to take on their favourite final bosses from each of the Infinite Warfare zombies modes. Starting with the first chapter, Zombies in Spaceland, with two of the following chapters becoming available each week until the final battle in The Beast from Beyond. (Please note players must own the DLC packs to access DLC chapters).
- Return of Gesture Warfare multiplayer mode to celebrate Halloween, running until 12th October and allows fans to use gestures to humiliate and annihilate their opponents
- Carnage, a fan favourite multiplayer map from the Retribution DLC pack will be free to play from 12th October to 1st November and reward all players with double XP.
All players need to do to receive the free items during the Halloween Scream event is to log into multiplayer between Monday and Friday evening and visit the Quartermaster. Every week the supply Drop will be available between Monday evening and Friday evening and the cosmetic items will be available between Friday evening and Monday evening.
Start your Halloween fun now.