Trese Brothers Games have announced that the latest addition to the Star Traders universe, Star Traders: Frontiers, is now available on Steam Early Access. Star Traders: Frontiers includes a new branching storyline that involves making some deep strategic choices. Check out the trailer below to see some of the features of the game…
In Star Traders: Frontiers players become the captain of a starship as it travels through a massive open universe. Players will take command of their ship choosing and customising their crew as they explore a galaxy that is slowly being reunified but threatened by internal strife, alien threats and political intrigue. Every single crew member is a unique character and has their own personality traits, history, jobs and talents. They can be promoted and rewarded after their successes or can be forgotten after their deaths. Player’s starships can be completely customised using the 300+ upgrades. What you become in this universe, whether it be bounty hunter or pirate, is entirely up to you.
Star Traders: Frontiers features:
- Explore endless procedurally generated galactic maps, meet unique characters and face off against enemies to conquer the galaxy.
- Become a spy, smuggler, explorer, pirate, merchant, bounty hunter and more (21 jobs available in total).
- Customise your own spaceship by choosing from more than 300 upgrades and build your very own vessel to venture across the galaxy.
- Assemble and tailor a loyal crew and equip specialised gear to every crew member to help their role.
- Experience an ever-changing narrative: Decide to make friends or foes with other factions and influence political, economic and personal matters.
“With Star Traders: Frontiers, we’re trying to translate the epic feel of the ‘space operas’ we all know and love to a solid, thrilling role-playing game. Filling a game with lore and player agency is easier said than done, but I think what we have so far is quite special.” Said Andrew Trese, Co-Founder, Trese Brothers Games.
Star Traders: Frontiers is available now on Steam Early Access with a 20% discount until 21st November.