Yesterday was certainly a huge day for the Marvel Cinematic Universe and its fans; not only did Avengers: Endgame become the biggest movie in history, but Marvel Studios also officially unveiled its plans for Phase Four of the MCU – and this time, it’s a mixture of projects both big screen and small!
Set to arrive in theaters across 2020 and 2021 are Black Widow, Eternals, Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings, Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness and Thor: Love and Thunder, while the MCU will also expand with the Disney+ shows The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, WandaVision, Loki, What If…? and Hawkeye.
You can watch the star-studded Marvel Studios panel below, and be sure to head on over to our YouTube channel for more Comic-Con coverage and videos…
And so here is the full Phase Four line-up as it currently stands:
- Black Widow – May 1, 2020
- The Falcon and the Winter Soldier – Fall 2020
- Eternals – November 6, 2020
- Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings – February 12, 2021
- WandaVision – Spring 2021
- Loki – Spring 2021
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness – May 7, 2021
- What If…? – Summer 2021
- Hawkeye – Fall 2021
- Thor: Love and Thunder – November 5, 2021