Devolver Digital and Flying Wild Hog have released a new gameplay trailer for the upcoming Shadow Warrior 3 that provides a sneak peek at the new mission ‘That Damn Dam’ as well as showing off all the combat and blood spraying gore that gamers will expect. You can watch Lo Wang in action in this new trailer below…
Shadow Warrior 3 is a first person action game that follows the adventure of Lo Wang as he embarks on a mission to recapture an ancient dragon they unwillingly unleashed from its eternal prison. Accompanied by Orochi Zilla, his former employer and nemesis and now sidekick, and armed with a mix of blades and guns our hero will travel uncharted areas of the world to discover the location of the ancient beast and ensure the apocalypse is once more delayed. In order to ensure success all Lo Wang needs is the mask of a dead god, a dragon’s egg, a touch of magic and plenty of firepower.
- Use overwhelming firepower and a katana to succeed against demonic hordes.
- Nimble movement techniques including air dashes, wall running, double jumps and the new grappling hook.
- Spectacular finishing moves.
- Dynamic combat arenas with hazards that can be activated to the player’s advantage.
- Journey through a mythical Asian landscape and take on the demonic Yokai of Japanese folklore.
- One liners and witty banter between Lo Wang and Orochi Zilla.
Shadow Warrior 3 is set to arrive on Xbox, Playstation and PC later this year.