Amazon’s Prime Gaming and Niantic are teaming up to bring Amazon Prime members lots of bonus goodies to the hit free-to-play Pokémon GO. Over the next few months those Prime members who play Pokémon GO will be able to claim bundles of lots of wonderful bonus items such as Poké Balls, Max Revives and more.
Trainers who are Prime members will be able to claim lots of useful equipment to help them catch and battle in Pokémon GO every two weeks and today marks the day that Prime trainers can claim their very first bundle. This first of many bundles features 30 Poké Balls (to help you catch ’em all), five Max Revives and one Star Piece, items that are certainly not to be sniffed at.
Redeeming these bundles is pretty easy, just follow these instructions:
- Visit Pokémon GO Prime Gaming Page here.
- Select the offer you wish to claim, and follow the offer’s unique instructions.
- Visit the redemption website here.
- Log in using the same credentials you use to access your Pokémon GO account.
- Enter your code.
- After successfully redeeming a code, a message will display that the items have been added to your inventory.
Follow these steps to redeem a code in-game (Android only):
- From the in-game map, tap the Poké Ball Menu.
- Tap the Shop icon.
- At the bottom of the in-game shop, enter your code in the text field under Promos.
- Tap Redeem.
These items will come in useful for the Pokémon GO May Community Day from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m on 21st May. This Community Day will feature Alolan Geodude, the Rock Pokémon, in the wild.
Don’t dawdle, redeem your bundle now and get ready for the Community Day.