Spanish developer Estudio Àbrego have announced that their new JRPG titled Noahmund is now available on Steam. The game, inspired by fan favourites Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy Tactics, Noahmund, will blend real time action with a tactical grid backed up by an atmospheric soundtrack. You can see the game’s launch trailer below…
In Noahmund players are thrust into the middle of a great war in the fantasy world of Feros. Following the story of Galina Angstroud, an agent of Shinn, players will set out on a quest to destroy a powerful weapon and end the war between the north and south.
Noahmund features a tactical grid system that makes combat straightforward and easier to pull off flanking maneuvers and traps. This comes in especially useful as combat takes place in real time and the wrong decision can easily turn the tide of battle.
The game features:
- An engaging storyline filled with deep mythology, unique characters and menacing enemies.
- A real time tactical combat system where proper positioning and timing are critical to victory.
- Explore vast worlds filled with dungeons and puzzles featuring a classic board game node-based exploration system.
- Upgrade your characters and learn abilities to defeat your enemies.
- A beautiful, award-winning soundtrack.
“The day is finally here. Noahmund has ‘left the nest’ and is now available to the whole world. We’re so incredibly thankful for the support we’ve received throughout development. We wouldn’t be here without our fans, families, and everyone else who ever wanted to see Noahmund on Steam.” Alejandro Domínguez, CEO & Lead Programmer.
“Like any project, Noahmund presented us with a fair number of challenges. We never lost sight of the end goal, though. We knew there were thousands of gamers out there – including people who remembered us from Kickstarter, and friends new and old who couldn’t wait to play the finished game. So listen up, everyone: This one’s for you.” Alberto Jiménez, CTO, Writer & Designer.
Noahmund is available on Steam now.