Square Enix has revealed that they will be releasing Dragon Quest Builders 2 on Steam for PC on 10th December. This block building RPG will include all the DLC that has previously been released for the Playstation 4 version Season Pass, including new content, more recipes, hairstyles, stylish clothing and new areas to explore.
Dragon Quest Builders 2 on Steam will include three exciting DLC packs, these packs are:
- Hotto Stuff Pack – comes with over 40 new recipes that will help players decorate their structures in the Hotto Steppe style. There’s also an all new island with the materials necessary for the recipes.
- Aquarium Pack will a fishing rod allowing players to catch and breed 40 different fish and add them to their own aquarium. A new fishing island is available to explore and new outfits to wear while doing so.
- Modernist Pack includes over 70 recipes to help build modern looking structures such as luxury hotels, condominiums and more.
From now, and running until 6th January, all those who pre-purchase/purchase the game on Steam will receive even more in-game content, including:
- Ornamental Medicinal Herb Recipe.
- Dragon Quest Logo Recipe.
- Ornamental Chimaera Wing Recipe.
- Five Sigil Block Recipes for building decorative blocks with sun, stars, moon, water and soul motifs.
- Legendary Line Art Recipe.
- Lo-Res Luminary Recipes.
For an exciting story-based building adventure, head on over to the game’s Steam page now.