505 Games and developer Ironward have announced the release of Red Solstice 2: Survivors on Steam for PC. This continuation of the Red Solstice series lets players infiltrate real-time tactical battlefields in either single player or multiplayer modes where their actions determine the fate of mankind. A new launch trailer can be seen below….
Red Solstice 2: Survivors takes players 117 years into the future where they are awakened to lead a secret taskforce against the STROL mutant invasion. Take command of a squad, plan and use strategy throughout real time battles against the mutants. Beat the mutants in combat and find a cure in order to ensure mankind survives.
- Classic Real-Time Strategy controls that provide a lot of freedom and more control.
- Explore the entire planet in a campaign that expands over time.
- Research and upgrade new technologies to use in battle.
- Deploy alone or with up to 8 others on missions to contain the spreading biomass infection.
- Manage resources and secure areas to save humanity.
- Over 15 main missions and more than 20 side missions.
- Six character classes to choose from – Assault, Demolition, Heavy Support, Marksman, Medic and Recon.
- Fight a spreading threat that adapts to the player’s actions and changes the environment.
“We have been working on Red Solstice 2: Survivors for the past few years and are thrilled to release the game today,” said Hrvoje Horvatek, CEO, Ironward. “We are very dedicated in supporting Red Solstice 2: Survivors long-term and are happy to listen to player feedback. We will reveal more around the post-launch roadmap soon and welcome players to join us in-game and play with the staff from Ironward! You can find us in the Skirmish mode and we will be wearing special Executor suits. ”
Red Solstice 2: Survivors is available on Steam now. For a limited time get 10% off.