Team17 and Balancing Monkey Games’ sci-fi city builder Before We Leave is now available on PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4. This post-apocalyptic city builder is a non-violent game that sees survivors from a global disaster return to the surface to build a better world without any need to worry about rampaging raiders, roaming zombie hordes or monstrous mutants. Watch the new launch trailer below…
In Before We Leave, a global cataclysmic event drove humanity below the surface for safety. Now, generations later, humanity has returned to the surface and a world ready for humans to settle in once again. With no enemies to distract the survivors from realising their aspirations the only limit is how far they can explore and how much they can relearn from the ancient technologies.
It is up to players to take these survivors and help rebuild a thriving civilisation without the distractions that other post-apocalyptic city builders often bring. Players will nurture their ‘Peeps’ and lead them to chart new lands and research technologies to help them prosper and create a future for humanity in this new world.
Before We Leave features:
- Expand the settlement from a humble settlement to a sprawling civilisation of Peeps.
- Traverse mountains, forests, oceans, and the depths of space to explore, build and thrive.
- Research technology to aid the civilisation, such as sailing, industry, trade and more.
- Keep the Peeps’ happiness levels up by managing food, resources and pollution levels.
- Six unique biomes filled with resources and mysterious relics, players must utilise the land and plan their settlements accordingly.
- Award-winning Soundtrack: Benedict Nichols (Omno, The Falconeer) and James Dean of Ākau Audio compose a soundscape fit for any benevolent leader, winning ‘The Composed Segment’ Pav award for excellence in audio.
Before We Leave is available to purchase now from the Playstation Store.